1. Pogba: Dominant Midfield forceThough he still displays immaturity at times on the field but is growing to become the player United wanted him to be. After arriving at Old Trafford for £89.3m in 2016, this is the first time he is playing the role, he was bought for. Playing as a more free player in midfield this season after the arrival of Nemanja Matic, he has been able to attack more often showing a physical presence on the field. Pogba was seen to control the proceedings of the match from start to finish. He was the dominant force on-field for the Red Devils combining well with both the defence and attack.
2. Rashford’s turn for Glory
3. Maguire: New sensation for LeicesterFor £17m, Maguire might already be the bargain of the season for Leicester. Harry Maguire was tremondous for a not so good Hull City side in the previous season. In the match against the Red Devils, he was seen blocking, intercepting, tackling and heading the ball to keep the Devils at bay. He was outstanding in strengthening the Foxes defence during the match. Maguire has already been called for England national team.
4. Consistency: Key for Success for Red DevilsDuring Louis Van Gaal’s reign, Manchester United showed no consistency. The team line-up was not stable. There was no chemistry in the team. But Mourinho hasn’t been repeating this mistake. He has kept the starting line-up constant with very few changes. The change coming in the form of Martial for Rashford on the left-wing. This strategy has helped Manchester United maintain the chemistry in the team. The performances showed that. The quality play shown by United will make them a team to beat.
5. Rashford or Martial: Left-wing problem solvedIn the first three Premier League matches, Rashford started the first two games and Martial the third one. Both has been providing the team with the performances necessary. Both the players have gelled to become perfect left-wing sub combo. Martial scored one each for first two matches as a sub for Rashford. On the other hand, Rashford scored a goal for the Red Devils as a substitute for Martial in the third match. They have been pretty efficient in unsettling the opponent’s defences. It looks like Manchester United might have solution to their wing problem.