To further solidify the reports that are going around in the press this has emerged on the net confirming that talks are indeed going on with Monaco.
I'm told that Monaco and Arsenal have agreed a fee for Lemar but that it's now down to the player to decide if he will go #AFC— James Ducker (@TelegraphDucker) August 31, 2017
Earlier in August, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said that their attempts to sign Lemar had ended and the deal was ‘dead’. He had also on multiple occasions reiterated his desire to keep Sanchez and Chamberlain at the club But now it seems that things have changed indeed with Sanchez on the move, Lemar his replacement and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain already left for Liverpool. The Gunners made three bids previously for Lemar, the highest of £50m, which were all rejected by the principality club as they deemed him too valuable to lose . Now it seems that the swathe of money being offered has probably turned their heads making them more inclined to doing a deal than last time. Whatever maybe the case, lets hope this one goes through and Arsenal reject the latest offer for Sanchez. Too much to ask of our beloved club I know but an optimist can never stop hoping. We will be back with the latest update on this. Till then COYG !!!!
Arsene Wenger is in Paris. pic.twitter.com/Ld1xRItU0G— Jack fuckin' Sparrow (@AfcSelena) August 31, 2017